Dubbel Mono

zondag, maart 14, 2004

 
Tests

I am 55% Emo



Well.. I've made the cut! Now I'll go buy some promise rings and knit myself a sweater.

I am 24% Punk Rock



It's not a fashion craze, or even a cool thing to do. I should just swallow it, get Lost, and take my friends with me.

I am 30% Goth



Goth ny night, normal by day. Deep in my heart I know I am evil, but not on the company's time. I do need to eat.

I am 39% Metal Head



Most other metal-heads acknowledge my presence, but they laugh at me behind my back. Maybe I need to stop spending all that money on haircuts and invest in a few Pantera T-shirts.

I am 30% Ska



I know the scene, I've heard the bands, and I am burned out. Well, these things happen. I will now go ahead and go through the same thing with Punk and Emo.

I am 29% Grunge



What's this? The longest I've been without a shower is three days? Not even close, man. I should go sit out in the rain for a week.

I am 22% Raver



Have I even been to a rave? I'll go home. I am a Loser. I suck. Actually, I am probably just a normal person taking this test and don't know why.

[via Maarten Wierda]
|| 12:45 p.m.