Dubbel Mono

zaterdag, februari 07, 2004

 
School of Rock
- u weet wel, die film met Jack "High Fidelity" Black - bracht The Guardian op het idee om jonge kinderen naar rockanthems te laten luisteren.



Dan krijg je dus dit soort resultaten:

Jimi Hendrix - Crosstown Traffic
“It’s making me feel dizzy. Can I have some juice?”
“It’s about a crossed-out Christmas. Maybe Father Christmas has been crossed out.”
“Maybe he has been run over”
Attention span: One minute five seconds

The Sex Pistols - Anarchy In The UK
“He sounds like the baddie in Scooby Doo at the end”
“I love it. It’s all about this man and he’s trying to destroy boxes of oil and stuff”
“Who’s Annie Key?”
Attention span: 44 seconds

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
“It’s making me think about doing bad things like putting snowballs down my sister’s back”
“This is amazing. The bass is amazing. Its brilliant”
“12 out of 10. Actually 3000 out of 3000”
Attention span: Whole song
|| 8:51 a.m.