Dubbel Mono

donderdag, juni 05, 2003

 
Phil Spector
has claimed the actress found dead in his Los Angeles mansion "kissed the gun" and killed herself.
[...]
Claiming there is no case to answer, Spector explained: "She kissed the gun. I have no idea why - (I) never knew her, I never even saw her before that night.
"I have no idea who she was, or what her agenda was. She killed herself. If they had a case, I'd be sitting in jail right now," he insisted.
Explaining that the pair had met at the House Of Blues nightclub in Hollywood, where Clarkson worked as a hostess, Spector told the magazine that he asked for her for a lift home.
"She was loud and drunk before we even left the House of Blues", he said. "She grabbed a bottle of tequila from the bar to take with her. I was not drunk...There is no case. She killed herself."

|| 2:10 p.m.