Dubbel Mono

donderdag, oktober 31, 2002

 
Helloo Clarice: A 14-song Tribute to Hannibal Lecter
Splendid's That Damn List Thing somt ze op en daar hoort uiteraard Carcass bij:
Carcass - Exhume to Consume
This track may be a little too gross even for seasoned serial killers. Skip the sample lyrics if you tend toward nausea. Otherwise, enjoy verses like: "Ulcerated flesh I munch / Rotting corpses are my lunch / On bones I love to crunch (on the badly decomposed) / Shrivelled innards I lick / The corpse's head I kick." Fortunately, the song is so loud and distorted, you're unlikely to catch more than the general flavor. Even that may cause Symphonies of Sickness.

En omdat het ook nog Helloween is, heeft Pitchfork een soundtrack voor deze avond samengesteld. Denk Bauhaus, Johnny Dowd, Nurse With Wound, Daniel Johnston, Alec Empire en andere, eh, creeps.
|| 11:31 a.m.