Dubbel Mono

zaterdag, juli 20, 2002

 
Pretty Horses
is terug en belooft het niet meer alleen over muziek te hebben:
Am i still here? I am awake. Walking on cars at night isn't funny after all, even if there are girls involved. I'ts a wonderfull world said the bartender. Waking up and looking. Broken armband. Sunset over Vienna. Made a tape for you. I'll never stop saying Maria. Downtown. Wild is the wind. Talking about Thunderstorms. Watching the same lightening. My name is Roman. My name is Felix. My name is Linda. Singing with the Eels. Shall I get a glass of water for you? Is that calc. She drove her bike against a wall because she wanted to die. The policemen said something she didn't understand and left. The guy with the tirolerhat is a fucking lunatic, I almost went up to him to smash is fucking face. I never get called. I was a stranger in this city untill yesterday. It's not my telephone. Xanadu, you should play Xanadu. 10 years Klestil. Not crying when you're coming home. You don't talk a lot. I need subtitles to know what is going on in your mind. Natural Cosmic Relief. It's your brother, I knew it! You're the one with the big heart, from the Roger sanchez Video. I hate you, stop it. She smashed a full beerbottle on a car! I am dangerous. No you're sweet. Carlsberg. Carlsberg. 100000 beers. 100000 cigarettes. Listening session at your messy place. Bye.
|| 3:55 p.m.