Dubbel Mono

zaterdag, maart 02, 2002

 
Johnny Cash
werd geinterviewd door de New York Times. Het gesprek gaat onder meer over de samenwerking met Rick Rubin en zijn te verschijnen nieuwe plaat:

"The two men are now collaborating on a fourth album, which they plan to release later this year. On the cusp of 70, Mr. Cash sees no reason to cease being adventurous or to be content with a tasteful celebration of the work he has already done. "The songs are coming from every direction," Mr. Cash said of his forthcoming album. "I've written two or three new ones, and I recorded a Sting song called `I Hung My Head.' I've recorded a Marty Robbins song called `Big Iron.' I'm recording `The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face,' that Roberta Flack song. And I'm recording `Hurt' by Nine Inch Nails."

Een liedje van Sting, godbeterehet...

[dank aan Herman voor de tip]
|| 10:22 a.m.